Apollo Professional Cleaning and Restoration is a fast-paced growth oriented company who is seeking motivated individuals. We are an established 30 year old Cleaning and Restoration Company with a solid reputation for quality customer care and responsiveness throughout Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
Duties associated with this position include the direct handling of commercial property claims of varying size and complexity for a variety of unique clients, with a focus on continually improving the quality of service.
- Evaluate losses objectively, set, and maintain proper claim reserves.
- Make timely initial contact with policyholders.
- Interpret and evaluate insurance contracts for a variety of carrier clients.
- Retain and provide oversight for field adjusters, cause and origin experts, building consultants, engineer and other trade experts so claims are properly investigated and adjusted
- Establish and maintain adequate claim reserves, including expense budgets.
- Evaluate claim presentations, verifying for accuracy and compliance with policy provisions.
- Prepare and issue timely status letters to policyholders.
- Prepare writtenclaim reports, which vary by client.
- Other duties as required to comply with industry specific Best Practices
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements in all applicable jurisdictions.
- Meet detailed quality assurance standards of performance
- Obtain and maintain all required licenses and certifications and meet all continuous training and certification requirements.
- Involve client in decision-making as appropriate and/or follow client-specific requirements for escalation when client decision-making and/or notification is required.
Job Requirements SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Ability to evaluate losses objectively.
- Ability to prepare professional business correspondence to both policyholders and clients
- Ability to handle large caseloads, particularly following catastrophic events
- Computer proficient, including the use of Word, Excel, xactimate and DASH programs.
- Willingness to work in a team atmosphere with direct supervision
- Possess, or be capable of obtaining, a resident adjusting license.
- Self-motivated, and open minded with a high initiative and energy level. KNOWLEDGE:
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of residential and commercial insurance policies, including interpretation and evaluation of insurance to value requirements.
- Computer literate, including the use of Word, Excel, Xactimate and DASH programs EDUCATION:
- BS / BA or Equivalent Work Experience
- State Adjuster licenses as required
- Have a minimum five (5) years of inside claims handling experience of first party commercial property losses.
- Prior experience in assigning and managing assignments to field adjusters and other expert
- Base Salary
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Laptop
- Car Allowance / Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Insurance Benefits available after 90 days
- 2 Company Logo shirts
- Business Cards
Job Type: Full-time
- property adjuster: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)
- Steubenville, OH (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)