House Cleaner / Housekeeping / Janitorial Tech
- Apollo Professional Cleaning and Restoration is a fast-paced growth oriented company who is seeking motivated individuals. We are an established 30 year old+ Cleaning and Restoration Company with a solid reputation for quality customer care and responsiveness throughout Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
Job Duties: (Including, but not limited to)
- Professionally clean residential homes and commercial accounts using unique cleaning procedures and products. The overall objective is to leave the home smelling freshly cleaned and groomed.
- Prepares cleaning products for the day.
- Uses cleaning product and procedures to clean residential homes and commercial accounts.
- Sweeps, Vacuums and washes hard surface floors possibly on hands and knees.
- Clean and dust cobwebs, cleaning all hanging light fixtures, dusting baseboards, window sills, furniture, deep clean bathroom, deep clean kitchen.
- Moves all reasonably moveable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind.
- Performs thorough customer home inspection.
- Ensures customer satisfaction, resolves customer issues and quality control before leaving home.
- Uphold all company policies, procedures and safety policies.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, hear and talk.
- Must be able to work various shifts.
- The employee is required to drive or ride in a cleaning truck or other vehicle.
- The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with the Managers and customers.
- Ability to understand and execute directives.
- Ability to differentiate between various colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name.
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products.
- Ability to read and understand cleaning instructions indicated on customized daily scopes of work.
- Ability to endure strong physical demands consistently throughout the course of the day.
- Must be able to drive company vehicle to and from various job sites.
- No experience needed. We will train upon hire.
- We service residential and commercial accounts.
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Must pass a Drug Test
- Job will require days, nights, weekends and any emergency work.
Job Type: Full-timeRequired license or certification:
- Drivers License
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- High school (Preferred)
- Steubenville, OH (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)