Administrative Assistant – Apollo Professional Cleaning and Restoration is a fast-paced growth oriented company who is seeking motivated individuals. We are an established 30 year old Cleaning and Restoration Company with a solid reputation for quality customer care and responsiveness throughout Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
*Job Duties: (Including, but not limited to)
- Organizing Restoration Jobs
- Receiving and answering phone calls from customers.
- Schedules jobs in our industry specific computer software.
- Listens for and identifies opportunities to cross sell additional products and services.
- Mails reminder mailers and marketing materials to customers.
- Inform customers about and sell retail items.
- Uphold all company policies, procedures and safety policies.
- Scheduling of employees.
- This job requires an individual who is VERY Detailed, Organized, and Can Multi Task. This individual will be involved in many different departments within our organization.
- Customer Service experience.
- Sales and upselling experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, word, excel.
- Accurate typing skills.
- Professional Phone etiquette.
- Strong multi tasking skills.
- Ability to react well under pressure.
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Must be reliable and on time.
- Ability to be compassionate and manage emotional customer situations and respond promptly.
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Attend networking events or business functions.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)
- Steubenville, OH (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)